Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not much progress BUT determined...

Well, I made a monumental decision (for me) last week. I had the chance to increase my Triumph count (and therefore my Cylinder Index) by adding a beautiful little Herald convertible to the stable, but passed it up to concentrate further on the Estate. So...expect a rash of updates shortly as I remove the old front fenders and finally finish welding the front end together! All words of encouragement are appreciated!!!!
BTW, any of you that attended the South Central British Car Gathering on April 17-19...wasn't that a great event! I was lucky enough to have three cars there, including my Italia (on the road and legal for the first time in 4 years, thanks to Dave Crane) and had a fabulous time. We had 6 Italias in the same place! I'm told that's the largest grouping of the cars ever in North America...thanks to Tyrone Stoner, the VTR Italia Coordinator for organizing us and providing a beautiful commemorative 50th Anniversary model Italia for each Italia attendee! :-)
Since I don't have any more recent Estate pictures, here's one of the Italias. Mine is the white one in the left rear. And for those of you that have known me a long time, yes, the one in the front left used to be ours as well (Tyrone owns it now).


No comments: