Friday, October 10, 2008

The project begins again...

For the few of you that are following this blog, I wanted to let you know that Ally and I are doing OK, and that last night I resumed work on the Estate. After taking off a LOT of paint and body filler from the left front fender, I am left wondering whether or not I should just replace the fender or not. They aren't priced too badly, but shipping from England is incredibly high.

I have a couple of friends that are much better at bodywork than I am, so I'll get a second opinion before doing anything rash. UNLESS SOMEONE OUT THERE ON THIS SIDE OF THE POND HAS A LEFT FRONT FENDER SITTING THERE FOR SALE!!! (hint, hint!)

Anyway, thanks to those who have provided emotional support during this time. You know who you are and we love every one of you... :-)

Jamie

No comments: